Photo by Rick Geffken
Join us for the June Meeting of the MCHA Sewing Group!
We are restarting our MCHA monthly sewing group
meetings! If you’re interested in sewing
, or like period clothing and want to know more about construction, or are working on period clothing, come on by! Meetings will be held every third Saturday of the month from 12 – 4 pm at the museum in Freehold. This group is free for members and $5 for non-members. Payments can be made here
or on the day of. Below is a tentative schedule of meetings for 2018. Please note dates and topics are subject to change.
- June 16 – Stays, binding, or possible field trip (TBD)
- July 21 & 22 – Second workshop – petticoats, pockets, caps, and accessories
- August – Date, and subject TBD
- September 15 – Finishing second layer and accessories
- October 20 & 21 – Third workshop – jackets or gowns (based on group interest)
- November 17 – Finishing jackets/gowns,
- December 15 – Celebrate the holidays/ planning new topics for the upcoming year
There will be weekend workshops that will be held in July and October. If you are interested in in this group or have any question call Pati Githens at 732-462-1466 or email email@example.com