Library & Archives
Please note that the Library & Archives also holds unpublished maps and surveys of towns and sections of Monmouth County.
- Beers, F. Atlas of Monmouth County, New Jersey (New York: Beers, Comstock, and Cline, 1873)
- Boro of Monmouth Beach. Revolutionary War Spy Maps
- Carrington, Henry B. Battle Maps and Charts of the American Revolution (New York: Arno Press, 1974)
- Everts & Stewart. Combination Atlas Map of Middlesex County (Philadelphia: J.L. Smith, 1876)
- Hills, John. A Collection of Plans in the Province of New Jersey (Brielle, N.J.: THe Portolan Press, n.d.)
- Lightfoot, Jesse. Map of Monmouth County (1851)
- Rose, T. F. Historical and Biographical Atlas of the New Jersey Coast (Philadelphia: Woolman and Rose, 1878)
- Sanborn Map Company. Red Bank, N.J., 1908-1914
- Wolverton, Chester and Forsey Brown. Wolverton's Atlas of Monmouth County (New York: Privately printed, 1889)
- New Jersey Road Maps of the 18th Century (Princeton: Princeton University Library, 1970)
Also consult our Online Catalog.
This page updated 1 October 2015